Manuka Honey UMF® 20+
Enzergen® Manuka Honey UMF® 20+ is renowned for its unique properties, it is unique to New Zealand. Honey is more than just a natural sweetener. Historically, it is known to have medicinal properties. The unique antibacterial activity of Manuka honey sets it apart as one of nature’s wonder foods.
- UMF Licence # 2199
- UMF is a quality trademark that represents the purity and quality of Mānuka Honey.
- 829+MG indicates that honey contains at least 829 mg/kg methylglyoxal.
- For those with serious gastric problems, or health issues.
- High antibacterial rating, antioxidant, antiinflammatory and prebiotic.
- Efficient therapy for digestive complaints ranging from acid reflux, gastritis, diarrhea, ulcers and fungal infections.
- Efficient for wound dressing.
- Used in upper respiratory infections(chronic sinusitis, rhinitis and allergic symptoms.)
- Delicious unique flavour.
- Manuka Honey (UMF® 20+)
- No Added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- You can take it directly, spread on bread or mixed with drinks as an alternative to sugar.
- Not recommended for infants under the age of 12 months.
Store in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep the cap tightly closed.
250 gm / jar
3 jars / pack
Product of New Zealand