Goat's Milk Chewable Tablets
Goat Milk has long been used around the world for its high nutrition and medicinal qualities. It is naturally high in calcium and protein. The fat globules in goat’s milk are 1/9 size of those found in cow’s milk, therefore it allows for easier digestion.
Koati® Goat’s Milk Chewable Tablets have one of the highest content of goats milk powder (75%) and lowest content of glucose (sugar) in the market. It is a good source of energy for adults and a great alternative to sugar-loaded sweets for children. This product may be a suitable alternative for those with cow’s milk intolerance.
- An alternative to cow products
- Highly nutritious
- Good source of protein, riboflavin and potassium
- Easier to digest
- Low in sodium, more heart-smart!
New Zealand Goats Milk Powder 600 mg, Encapsulating aids
Made in New Zealand from select local and imported ingredients
- Adults 4-6 tablets daily as required. Children 2-3 tablets daily as required.
- Children should be supervised by an adult while taking tablets to avoid choking hazard.
- If taking prescription medicines or if in doubt consult your healthcare professional.
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C away from sunlight. Keep the cap tightly closed.
- 300 tablets / jar
- 3 jars / pack
Best Before: 03/2022
Product of New Zealand