Goat Whole Milk Powder
Goat Milk has long been used around the world for its high nutritional qualities. It is naturally high in calcium and protein. The fat globules in goat's milk are 1/9 size of those found in cow's milk; therefore, KOATI® Goat Whole Milk Powder may be a suitable alternative for those with cows milk intolerance. This goat’s milk is a source of Calcium, Phosphorus, Iodine and numbers of Vitamins.
- An alternative to cow products
- Highly nutritious
- Good source of protein, riboflavin and potassium
- Easier to digest
100% New Zealand Whole Goat Milk
Adds 3 scoops powder to 150 mL of water to get the consistency and nutrient concentration of fresh goat milk. For best results first mix powder with small portion of the water, stir vigorously to a smooth consistency. Then add remaining water, mixing to combine. Enjoy!
(1 scoop ≈6 g of powder)
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep the lid tightly closed after opening.
- Use within three weeks after opening.
- Once mixed with water refrigerate below 4℃ and consume within 24 hours.
Net Weight 400 g / can
Best Before: 07/04/2021
Product of New Zealand